Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Sandals with socks...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I disagree...I think plenty of people wanna see your junk wrapped up in spandex. I know I sure do! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ripper B:
    (being a German and very much aware how my people dress when on vacation....you can trust me I have not only seen hell but LIVE there)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...the sandals are less disturbing than the Speedos. What is up with you European men and Speedos? I mean, even if you have a good body, no one wants to see yer junk wrapped in spandex!! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not half as bad as mid-riff shirts on obese discowhores

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lord Peeker:
    I disagree...I think plenty of people wanna see your junk wrapped up in spandex. I know I sure do! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, yes, naturally...but I am incredibly, blindingly handsome and virile. No one wants to see mere mortal's junk wrapped in spandex, though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    ah, true.
    good point.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always figured sandles and socks was a Canadian thing...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •